Friday, June 29, 2007

Its so beautiful it makes you wanna cry

Hi all! Today has been pretty much a happy day for Joyce.
Okay, maybe Im always happy. I dont know why either? :D

Today during elective class, I've forgotten to bring my book.
Stood outside the class with Nazrul, Faryal & Thevanai.
We talked, while the rest were having lessons inside the kitchen.

ME: Mr Faizal, do you have my ipod with you?
MR F: Ermmm, I think should have.
MR F: How long has it been already?
ME: Uhh..
LINDA: 10 weeks!
MR F: Okay, after school come and see me.

So I went to see Mr Faizal with Joelle after school. Nervous ok.
Cos it has only been, 5 weeks only? Ha ha, sucha cheater.
& the good news is..

MY CUTEST THING I OWNED IS BACK!
Thanks alot alot alot, Mr F. I shall score As for FNN from now :D

Tomorrow is bestie's birthday. So we all decided to celebrate it today.
The rest went to buy a cake & presents while I accompanied her.
So we spent more than an hour in the canteen chatting away.

The guys came back, & we went to the space beside the art room.
& I saw..

THIS!

K, bestie! This is your video :D


TADAAA!

Costs $18 okay :x

Wah so sweet, bet **'s gonna be jealous.

Look at Ain!

My people :)

The purple one :D

She once ate a bone infront of us! & survived!

Ain is insanity :D

See what I mean?

Yummyummy cake!

Entry looks abit familiar? Cos its something like Yingzhen's bday too!
Check out my March entry bout it @ here!

Cleaned up, & went back to class for remedials at 2 plus.
I kinda miss Guides now. How Friday's always so fun 7 stuffs.
Turn back time? :(

Many loves!

Maths remedial, did Statistics & Cumulative Frequency.
& after that, had this mastery test. Phewww, hecticcc!

Bundle of stress causers :/

The stickers were provided by Miss Kokila!

I got 10.5/15? Or is it over 17? Gah, cant remember already.
While walking out of the school, Mr Methias offered to drive us home!

Car window!

4/6 class CM.

He had it custom made, nice right.

Omgosh tv set in the car!

He turned on Beyonce Knowles vcd for us to see.
& we sang, "To the left to the left, to the left to the left." Lol.

His wedding invitation in the year 2005. So unqiue huh.
& his wife is so pretty okay. Not a lesbian btw :D

Blissful marriage (:

Got to go prepare for my FNN exams tomorrow. Nerve-wrecking.
Some outside examiner spells even more scarier :/
Gonna reach school at 8. Its super early I tell you.

Save the best picture for the last, I look damn fugly today.
Tomorrow is my bestie's birtday. I love you bestie!

Happy [early] sweet 16th birthday.
-Many kisses-

No comments: